Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for consumers of Sunobo GmbH for orders through the online shop goincase.de
§ 1 Scope to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions (valid at the time of the order) apply to all transactions between us and a consumer.
(2) "consumer" in the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall mean any natural persons who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor maybe attributed in their independent vocational activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following contract porvisions are valid for orders placed via our internet shop http://www.goincase.de.
(2) In the case of concluding a contract, the contract comes about with:
GF Manfred Säck u. Klaus Nolde
Kornharpener Str. 111
Registernummer HRB 15677
Registergericht Amtsgericht Bochum
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not a legally binding prpposal on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing the provided ordering Process in our web shop.
The order involves the following steps:
1. Invoice Information (number and type of Article)
2. Shipping Information (billing and shipping address, email, phone number)
3. Shipping (within Germany 4,90, about free / Foreign flat rate € 9.90)
4. Payment Information (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Maestro, Paypal and Klarna)
5. Order Summary (Checking of the details) and binding sending the order
The customer may cancel the order at or after each step of the order process or move back, one or more steps, with the arrow key, to correct or supplement information before completing the procedure with step 5. To offer acceptance, we acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail confirming the order.
(5) We will send the order data and our terms and conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions are available at any time under http://goincase.de/pages/terms. Your order information is private and not publicly available on the internet.
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Maestro).
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless the item description spcecifies the contrary, all of our products available for dispatch.
§ 6 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail.) Or - if the goods before the deadline expires - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Abs . 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312e Abs. 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
GF Manfred Säck u. Klaus Nolde
Kornharpener Str. 111
Telefax 0234 893 98 10
consequences of revocation
In case of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and also any additional benefits (eg. interest). Can the service received not be granted back or only in part or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration and derived benefits, you must only pay compensation to the extent of the uses or the deterioration is due to handling , beyond the consideration of the characteristics and functioning. "Testing the properties and functioning" refers to the testing and trying out the goods, as it is possible and customary in a retail store.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods. Not shippable things will be picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 14 days. The period begins when you send your cancellation to us or in case of returning the goods with their reception.
End of cancellation policy
§ 7 Contract provisions regarding the return costs with revocation
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, in accordance with, § 357 para. 2 BGB, you have to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods are the goods you ordered or equivalent if they are higher priced and you have not yet made any payment.
Otherwise the return is free for you.
We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest in our
Company and our products. The protection of your privacy when using our website
is important to us. Please note the following information:
(1) the collection, processing and use of personal data
You can visit our website without our personal information from you
rise. Personal data are only collected if you provide them to voluntarily
Execution of a contract, at the opening of an account or in
Contacting us. These data without your express consent for each alone
Contracts and processing your requests. After completion of the contract
your data will be saved with respect to tax and commercial storage periods,
after these periods be deleted.
(2) Disclosure of personal data
The collected personal information we are using as part of the contract to the settlement
delivery of contracted delivery company disclosed the extent necessary to deliver the goods
This website uses "cookies", which serve to our website Total
more user-friendly, effective and safer - for example when it comes to navigating on
to accelerate our website. In addition, cookies enable us, the incidence of
To measure page views and general navigation. Cookies are small
Text files that are stored on your computer system. We point out that some
these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, these are mainly
so-called "session cookies" is. "Session cookies" are characterized by the fact that these
automatically after the end of the browser session is deleted from your hard drive. Other cookies
remain on your computer system and allow us to your computer system when you next
Visit to see (so-called persistent cookies). You can of course cookies at any time
Reject, if your browser permits. Please note that certain features of this website
may be prohibited or restricted can be used if your browser is set,
that cookies will be accepted (our site).
(4) information on the rights of customers and contacts
You have a right to free information about your stored data, and a right to
Correction, blocking or deletion of this data. If you have further questions regarding the collection, processing
have or use your personal data, please contact us. The same applies to
Information, blocking, deletion and correction requests concerning your personal data
and revocations of consents granted. Contact details can be found in our Legal Notice.
(5) Google Analytics
§ 9 customer service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays from 9:30 bis 16:30 under:
Phone: +49 234 36696400
Fax: +49 234 8939810
§ 10 Contract Language & Applicable Law
The contract language is exclusively German.
Only German law applies. To a consumer this choice of law only goes so far as thereby no mandatory legal provisions of the country in which he has his domicile or habitual residence may be restricted.